|Will any payment be issued to pros? If so, who is eligible for payment?||As part of the settlement with San Francisco and Los Angeles District Attorneys, you may be entitled to a one-time payment if you completed at least one booking in CA between March 17, 2017 and May 18, 2023. If you are eligible based on this criteria, you will hear from Angi with more information about the one-time payment in the coming months.|
|When can I expect to receive this payment?||Angi will distribute payments to the bank account on your pro account. If you qualify to receive this payment, you can expect to receive more information about this one-time payment in the coming months.|
|What has changed for Angi Services pros as a result of this agreement?||Our settlement with the San Francisco and Los Angeles District Attorneys is a win for you, home service pros in California. The settlement preserves your ability to receive job referrals from us as an independent contractor. Handy was not found at fault for any wrongdoing and we continue to be a reliable resource to build your business and find jobs. Please find our blog post on this matter here.|
|How do I see how much I am getting paid?||If you qualify to receive this payment, you'll receive an email in the coming months with your one-time payment amount and more information about when you can expect to receive the payment.|
|What do I need to do to receive the payment?||If you qualify to receive this payment and the payment method on your Angi Services pro account is current, you don't need to do anything further to receive this payment. An email will be sent to you in the coming months with more information on this payment. If you qualify to receive this payment and the payment method on your Angi Services pro account is not current, please refer to question "How do I update my payment details?" for information on how to do this.|
|How do I update my payment details?||
Instructions to Confirm or Edit Payment Method in Angi Services for Pros App:
1. Login to the Angi Services for Pros app
2. Tap More in the lower righthand corner
3. Select Account Settings, then Edit Payment Method.
a. If your bank account on file is still correct, no further action is needed
b. If your bank account on file is not correct, or you do not have a bank account on file, please proceed to Step 4.
4. To add or update your payment method, select direct deposit to either a Bank Account or Debit Card. Please note that we cannot issue payments to pre-paid cards.
a. To add or update a bank account, you'll need:
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Social Security Number
b. To add or update a debit card, you'll need:
- Debit Card Number
- Expiration Date
- CVC Code (located on the back of your card)
- Social Security Number
5. After you update your payment method, we’ll send a confirmation email to the email address on your pro account (Subject line: Important: Verify your Handy payment update). Click the button in the email to confirm this change and all of your future payments will use this updated payment method.