Welcome to the Multi-Pro program landing page!
Here you can find additional information on how the program works, what is required to participate, and how much you can earn in additional $$$ by participating!
Please note that you will receive an email and/or text message for any bookings eligible for this program. If you do not receive multi-pro communication for a specific booking, then you will not be eligible for bonusing on that booking.
How it works:
- Find another Pro to support you on the booking - it could be a friend, colleague, or anyone else you think could help you do the job better.
- Have them sign up with Angi Services (see detailed instructions below) if they haven’t already.
- Once they’ve been onboarded, or if they’re an existing pro, email email@example.com with the email address associated with their account.
- Complete the booking with the other pro - the job should take less time than initially scheduled, since there will be two of you!
- We’ll pay you the amount listed in the app when you claimed the job, and give you a $50 bonus for the added help, plus an additional $50 if the other pro is new to Angi Services.
- You will be responsible for paying the second pro - how you split the payment is up to you.
This is an optional program, but if you want to bring a second pro to your job, make sure you email us with their Pro ID or email address so we can give you the bonus when the job is done. Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for being a Pro on the Angi Services platform!
Instructions for signing up a new pro:
- Log in to your Angi Services for Pros app.
- Tap the More tab and select Earn More Money
- Click the blue “Invite Friends” button at the bottom and share via email, text, or social media.
- Your invitee will receive a link to apply to become a Pro (and if they sign up for five jobs as a primary Pro in their first two weeks, you could earn even more $$$).
- Please let them know that the application process takes 10-15 minutes and should be completed right away so they may be approved before your upcoming booking.
- Please ask your invitee to let you know once they’ve been approved. You are not allowed to bring them to the booking until they have been approved. You can let them know to keep an eye out for their approval email.