Each week, our system tallies up the jobs you’ve completed from the previous Monday through Sunday, we deduct any relevant fees, add any tips you’ve been given, and issues a payment to the bank account you’ve set up. Payments are issued weekly after a week is completed and will usually reach your bank by the following Monday.
Using the calendar above as reference, this means that if you worked a booking on Thursday, August 12th, 2021 that would be part of the batch payment for the week of August 9th to the 15th. The payments for that week would be issued on the following Wednesday, August 18th, and would likely appear in your bank on August 23rd.
Please note, the following US bank holidays may delay payment:
- New Year's Day (observed) - Monday, January 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 16, 2023
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29, 2023
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Labor Day - Monday, September 4, 2023
- Veterans' Day (observed) - Friday, November 10, 2023
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Christmas Day - Monday, December 25, 2023
To see expended batch payment delivery times by bank →
To learn about our Cash Now payment option →
To learn about our Daily Cash Out payment option →
If you don't see your batch payment on your bank statement →
Need help? Contact us using the blue chat icon in the bottom right, or email us at email@example.com.